- Feel inspired by the borderless scenery reaching out to the sea and the sky while visiting hidden gems of Santorini.
- Cruise through the best villages of the island in the Intimate Panoramic Santorini tour
- Indulge in a wine tasting experience enhanced by local Santorinian flavours and learn all about exquisite Santorini wines.
- Start the Santorini Tour from Fira: From the cable car station, we head to the southern village of Megalochori, one of the most beautiful ones on the island, with narrow pathways perfect for wandering around and exploring.
- Pyrgos Village & Venetian Castle: The low-key village of Pyrgos is the next step of our Santorini tour, full of cute alleys and a stunning Venetian castle.
- Winery exploration & Wine Pairing: In Estate Avantis, the locally grown awarded wines are available for tasting and pairing with local delights. Learn some important info on agricultural traditions as you experience each taste.
- Behold the Landscape of Oia: It’s time to visit the well-known Oia and its characteristic houses. The north of the island is a whole different story and here you have some time to look around, shop, or sit at a café to observe life in Oia.
- Starts at the cable car station in a new air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tastings and table water
- All taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Delve into the intimate panoramic Santorini tour, through living images of extraordinary architecture and perpetual scenery, and follow the grape cultivation that results in tempting wine flavours. Fall for the symbolic elements of the illustrious Oia, packed with white cave houses in a vivid panorama of summer colours, and the poetic Megalochori, with the blue-domed churches gazing proudly over the Aegean. Find your inner peace in Pyrgos, a serene village featuring a Venetian castle that takes you way back in time, and listen to the stories it harbours inside. Pair award-winning wines with local delicacies in a Santorini tour that shows you the full journey of the ancient alcoholic drink, from harvest to bottling, at the natural environment of a historic winery.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- The drinking age in Greece is 18 years.