- Revel in a traditional cooking class in Santorini making use of the freshest farm ingredients.
- Feast upon your own creations and benefit from both tasteful and healthy dishes.
- Feel the power of nature in a guided farm tour full of selected, first-choice goods in a Santorini private tour.
- Farm Tour: Take a beautiful ride in natural scenery to the local farm where your guide takes you to every single corner and discuss about agriculture in Santorini.
- Cooking class: In Santorini, the volcanic soil is responsible for distinctive local products. Explore them all and get a better understanding of their qualities and their cooking methods. Cook Santorinian dishes and mezes.
- Clink your glasses: After the farm tour and the culinary class, time to taste the results with some local wine. We bet you outdid yourselves! Enjoy!
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- A self-cooked meal including local wine and table water
- All taxes and tasting fees
- Personal expenses
Enter a state of well-being with the private cooking class in Santorini with local produce and the finest wine. Follow your guide around the farm as you learn every detail about agriculture in an extraordinary part of Greece. Make the most of the exploratory Santorini private tour by asking all the questions you ever had about Cycladic cuisine. Roll up your sleeves and assist in the preparation of a Mediterranean meal using traditional recipes. Spot the homegrown cherry tomatoes, fava beans, sweet cucumbers, round zucchinis, figs, caper leaves, and pistachio groves. Put together tomato balls, fava cream, and a typical Santorinian salad, with your chef’s help, and accompany the dishes with soft “chloro” cheese, an original delicacy of the island. Delight in a farm-to-table experience, eating along with a glass of local wine, with the private Santorini cooking class.
- The drinking age in Greece is 18 years
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements.