- Embark with us on a luxury yacht and reveal the feeling of freedom while Sailing on a cruise in Santorini
- Make forever lasting memories while navigating alongside the famous White and Red Beach
- Scout out the unique caldera and the volcanic Kameni islands of Santorini and swim in the crystal clear blue waters
- Savor organic, local delicacies like tomato fritters and Santorini fava in your freshly prepared meal by the captain of the yacht
- Board our yacht: The Santorini caldera sailing cruise starts at Akrotiri. Get ready for your hotel pick up and enjoy the scenic drive to Akrotiri port, where the captain and his crew are waiting to welcome you.
- Red Beach & White Beach: Take out the cameras as you sail pass these unique beaches and explore the bizarre formations of lava stone on the way.
- Hot Springs: Wear your swimsuit to take a bath in the healing thermal waters of the Hot Springs, make sure not to wear light-colored bathing suits as the water there contains sulfur and iron and will leave stains.
- Mesa Pigadia: It is time to swim and snorkel and discover the underwater world of Santorini. Relish this refreshing dive into the clear blue water until the crew calls out for lunch or dinner to be served.
- If you opted for the afternoon version: Hold your breath while gazing at the awe-inspiring sunset of Santorini over the caldera before the Santorini caldera sailing cruise ends back at Akrotiri.
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- Snorkeling Gear and swim noodles
- Lunch or dinner on board
- Personal expenses
- Santorini Fava
- Greek Salad of local products
- Traditional Tomato fritters
- Eggplant salad of white Santorini eggplants
- Chloro (Santorini goat cheese)
- Greek Pastitsio
Board our luxury yacht and start the Santorini caldera sailing cruise at the site of the ancient port of Akrotiri. It used to be one of the most essential Minoan urban centers and ports in the Aegean Sea until it was covered by volcanic ash in the 17th century BC. Capture the surreal sight of the famous Red Beach with your camera while the sailing cruise takes you alongside this breathtaking area in Santorini. Gaze at the lava stone sculptures and the limestone rocks of the White beach. Acknowledge the full extend of the island once the sailing cruise reached the caldera of Santorini. Grow your anticipation to navigate around the volcanic islets and to swim in the healing thermal waters of the Hot Springs. Spot the lighthouse at cape Akrotiri while the Santorini caldera sailing cruise takes you back to the south of the island. Find the beach of Mesa Pigadia, enjoy a stop to snorkel and swim in the mesmerizing clear blue water while discovering the underwater world. Pamper your tastebuds with a meal of local delicacies the crew has prepared for you before the Santorini Caldera Sailing Cruise completes at the port in Akrotiri.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Shoes have to be taken off when boarding the vessel
- We advise you to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunblock.
- Do not wear light-colored bathing suits as the water in the Hot Springs contains sulfur and iron and leaves stains