- Journey through 4000 years of vineyards with the wine tasting tour in Santorini.
- Capture the essence of local winemaking with exploratory guidance through every stage of the Santorini wine tour.
- Value the best wines of the Cycladic island tasting and pairing each and every one.
- Start the Wine Tour in Santorini: Antiquity is where it all started, including winemaking, and an ancient vineyard is our first stop. Learn all about the volcano and everything else that played a crucial part in what we know now as Santorinian wine.
- Underground Cave Winery: A very old winery holds a lot of secrets and methods we can learn from. The underground cave winery Hatzidakis is an interesting experience with many local varieties to choose from. Wine tasting and pairing.
- Estate Avantis: The Avantis winery offers a great selection and welcomes everyone to try the very best and pair food with the wine. Take the memory of good wine back home with you.
- Pick up / Drop off
- Small group tour
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Fun and knowledgeable wine experts
- Tasting of 4 wines in each winery
- A sampling of local bites paired with the wines
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Apprehend the basics as well as the details when it comes to a glass of volcanic wine with the wine tasting tour in Santorini. Meander through the ancient vineyard and listen to the history of the Assyrtiko winemaking and the process including the “kouloura” (basket) from a wine expert. Expand your knowledge on wine, gaining some powerful insights on the grape varieties of Santorini, the traditional methods, and the soil quality following the famous volcano. Peruse the pleasurable wine selection along with delights from the Greek tradition according to each particular taste. Probe around underground cave wineries and family held estates following a clear-cut wine touring and tasting procedure. Gratify your passion for wine with the wine tour in Santorini.
- You should bring a good mood.
- The drinking age in Greece is 18 years.
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies