Countryside Hidden Paths Private Tour in Santorini Highlights
- Visit a side of the island not known to many tourists during an immersive and peaceful Santorini tour with an off-the-beaten-path itinerary.
- Be mesmerized by charming villages like Emporio, whose quiet streets and Venetian caste make you feel like you’re a world away from the hustle and bustle.
- Snap pictures of the signature Santorini windmills before ascending to the pristine waters and remarkable jagged cliffs of Vlychada Beach.
Countryside Hidden Paths Private Tour in Santorini Itinerary
Begin Your Santorini Private Tour
Head to the rural countryside to begin your tour of some of Santorini’s best-kept secrets. Start your tour at a historic cave church, humbly yet strongly built to withstand treacherous earthquakes. Appreciate the quiet and peaceful surroundings of the pastoral side of Santorini.
Revel in Emporio’s Charms
Take a peaceful stroll through the streets of Emporio, a village quite large in size but quiet in lifestyle. Snap pictures of the traditional Cycladic architecture, beautiful blue-domed churches, and remains from the Venetian era of rule dating back hundreds of years.
Be Amazed by the Windmills
Cruise through the winding terrain and small dirt roads during your Santorini private tour. Arrive at the iconic windmill ruins, which date back to at least the 17th century, and are a signature landmark of the island.
Chill Out on Vlychada Beach
Conclude your hidden paths tour at Vlychada Beach, a beautiful, organized beach with sunbeds, umbrellas, and nearby cafes and restaurants. Be amazed by crystalline waters, staggering jagged cliffs, and otherworldly volcanic sand.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Countryside Hidden Paths Private Tour in Santorini In Detail
Explore a side of Santorini that is visited by few tourists. Follow an out-of-the-ordinary itinerary that takes you to quiet villages and hidden gems in the countryside during an immersive Santorini tour. Find total serenity at a cave church near Megalochori village, and take in the peaceful surroundings. Be charmed by Emporio village, whose classic Cycladic architecture is present throughout. Walk the narrow pathways while snapping pictures, and head to the village’s old Venetian castle.
Immerse yourself on an organic farm and learn why Santorini’s volcanic soil plays a major role in the growth of delicious produce. Taste test ripe crops that are at peak freshness. Make your way to the windmill ruins, one of Santorini’s signature landmarks, and a guaranteed highlight of your Santorini tour. Carry on to the crystal clear waters of Vlychada Beach. Be amazed by its staggering cliffs and take note of the unique dark sand, courtesy of the volcano. Conclude your tour with a complimentary transfer back to your hotel with a heart full of memories.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Please keep in mind, that this is a private tour, so it is possible to customize even on the way.