- Unearth the desolate beauty of an uncrowded isle with the Thirassia day trip from Santorini.
- Hike along out-of-this-world scenery and delight in a full Greek lunch to refill your energy.
- Leave no stone unturned with one of the most scenic and exploratory tours in Santorini.
- Start the day trip from Santorini: Thirassia is a 20-minute boat ride away from Ammoudi port in Oia.
- Manolas village: Ascend to the beautiful village, explore around, and discover interesting facts about local life. The view from the top and along the way is definitely overwhelming.
- Akrilia village: Unlike any other settlement, the abandoned cave houses paint an unforgettable picture. Explore the church and religious life.
- Sea-view lunch: After a full day’s walk, a freshly made meal in Riva port recharges your batteries and some local wine adds the perfect finishing touch to your tour in Santorini.
- Pick up / Drop off
- Knowledgeable and fun English-speaking local guide
- All transfers and the boat ride
- Refreshments and lunch including wine and water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Feel like you’ve travelled several decades back in time with the Thirassia day trip from Santorini, Count the 180 steps towards the pictorial village of Manolas where rugged mountainous scenery veils over traditional white houses on one side and the vast blue sea spreads out on the other. Identify how Thirassia was separated thousands of years ago from the main island of Santorini by the volcano and all the elements that shape the local communities with stories from your fun guide. Admire the black-pebble beach of Korfos enveloped in wind-beaten hill slopes. Join one of the most fascinating tours in Santorini among natural images and the small-town flow. Come across the abandoned cave houses in Akrilia and the featured blue dome church looming over the settlement like a sparkling jewel. Savour a hearty meal and some full-flavoured wine back at Thirassia’s port of Riva facing the Aegean.
- Pick up takes place up to 30 minutes before starting time
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring good mood
- Due to the level of difficulty, the tour is not recommended for children under 10 years of age