- Let this top-notch real Greek cooking experience take you far away from all the touristy spots in Santorini.
- Sence the authenticity and notice every detail which makes you feel like you had just shown up at an old friend for dinner.
- Make this cooking experience jump to the top of the list for your most memorable and enjoyable moments in Santorini.
- Tomato Balls
- Greek Salad
- Shrimp Saganaki
- All ingredients and equipment for the cooking session
- Welcome appetizers
- Drinks: wine, soft drinks and water
- The self-cooked meal
- Dessert and coffee or tea
- Recipe Book
- Transfers, but we can arrange your pick up and drop off for an extra cost
Enjoy the welcome to this exclusive cooking experience in Santorini with a glass of wine or water and some delicious appetizers as soon as you walk in the door. Move to the kitchen and get ready to prepare a traditional and delicious Greek meal. Get down to business and learn about local traditional recipes while you concoct your own dinner. Be guided through the cooking experience by a knowledgeable and charming chef and get involved in the preparation of every delicious dish. Adjourn to the outside dining area with amazing views of a traditional local vineyard and enjoy your creations.
- Special menus are available in case of dietary restrictions and, if needed, for private groups.
- Changes to the standard menu may apply due to the availability of seasonal ingredients.
- The cooking experience takes place in the village of Megalochori. The location is a restored 1950’s Cave House.