First Impressions Private Santorini Day Tour Highlights
- Learn all about why Santorini is so globally celebrated during a private tour that takes you to the island’s famed spots and hidden gems.
- Savor the stellar panoramic views from Mt. Profitis Ilias, the highest spot of your Santorini tour, and the best place for pictures.
- Stroll through the charming village of Megalochori, famous for its neoclassical architecture, stately mansions, and laidback way of life.
First Impressions Private Santorini Day Tour Itinerary
Unpack Oia’s Unmatched Beauty
Kick things off in Santorini’s most famous village, Oia. Be amazed by the stunning caldera’s dramatic cliffs, whitewashed houses, and endless views out over the horizon. Take a stroll through the village’s charming streets and pop into boutique shops and art galleries.
Reach New Heights on Mt. Profitis Ilias
Be camera-ready at Santorini’s highest point, Mt. Profitis Ilias. Take in the views of the barren landscape as it contrasts with the rich blue Aegean Sea on the horizon. Snap pictures of the island’s best panoramic views and feel on top of the world.
Take it Easy in Megalochori Village
Embrace the laidback lifestyle in Megalochori, a charming traditional village that has maintained its history. Walk through the winding streets and discover beautiful neoclassical buildings, Venetian ruins, and former pirate hideaways.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
First Impressions Private Santorini Day Tour In Detail
Unravel the world-famous beauty of Oia. Marvel at the endless horizon from the caldera, and learn all about the cataclysmic volcanic eruption from millennia ago. Take a leisurely stroll through Oia’s cobblestone streets and pop into boutique shops, charming bookstores, and art galleries. Make your way to Mt. Profitis Ilias, the highest point in Santorini. Snap pictures of the unprecedented panoramic views of the villages dotting the island, and the seemingly endless horizon out over the Aegean.
Ascend to the charming village of Megalochori. Walk through its winding streets and discover a mixture of neoclassical buildings and traditional Cycladic architecture. Appreciate the laidback nature and slow way of life in the village. Carry on with your Santorini private tour to the black beach of Kamari to dip your toes into the Aegean Sea or enjoy a Greek coffee in one of the numerous beach bars.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Customization is available.