- Catch a glimpse of bewitching views while finding out gripping stories from a descriptive guide.
- Come across the lovely Oia and Megalochori villages among magnificent white houses.
- Take a private tour in a Santorini winery with an extraordinary gustatory experience.
- Oia & Caldera: The private Santorini tour starts at the famous Oia built on the caldera. Α perfect excuse to discuss everything about the volcanic eruption with stories about how the island came to be. Explore around.
- Profitis Ilias & Megalochori: Reaching the very top, witness a full view of the Aegean sea and neighboring islands. Take out the cameras before descending to Megalochori village. Walk along the traditional streets.
- Local Winery: The final stop is a local winery where the winemaking process is explained and you get to sample some of their best.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tastings of homemade wines and local bites
- Table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Unravel the architectural artistry of Oia, built on the caldera cliffs, with cave houses unfurling one by one and the Venetian castle reflecting the glowing sunset on a private tour in Santorini. Make your way through the narrow cobblestone streets as blue dome churches break the display of white and blooming flowers appear on adorable little balconies. Advance to the highest viewpoint of Profitis Ilias mountain for a truly remarkable image of the Aegean sea. Locate beautiful bell towers at the village of Megalochori and discover all the information concerning Santorini - local life, culture, and religion shape the everyday life of the people here. Dig into the full-bodied wine to extricate the authentic flavors of the island while taking a private tour of a traditional winery in Santorini.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Customization is available.
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures