Full-Day Private Santorini Sailing Day Tour Highlights
- Sett off into the crystal clear waters of the Aegean aboard a luxury yacht for an unforgettable private sailing Santorini tour.
- Luxuriate in total privacy and with undivided attention from your expert crew, as you and your group enjoy the sailboat to yourselves.
- Gain access to top-of-the-line snorkeling equipment before diving into the translucent waters near peaceful beaches.
- Create your own agenda during your full day at sea, and request visits to secluded beaches or anchoring for a refreshing swim.
- Treat yourself to the delicious, homemade delicacies that are prepared on the spot throughout the day for an authentic Greek dining experience.
- Find the best spot in the house at the base of the caldera as the sky illuminates in bright oranges, yellows, and pinks during the sunset.
Full-Day Private Santorini Sailing Day Tour Itinerary
Begin Your Santorini Private Tour
Be greeted by your expert captain and professional crew at the Port of Akrotiri before boarding your private luxury sailing yacht. Luxuriate in abundant deck space and get comfortable before setting sail into the Aegean Sea.
Rejuvenate at the Volcanic waters
Allow yourself to reinvigorate your mind and body at the bubbling volcanic waters and pass by the famous hot springs. Bathe in the waters which have been known to heal aches and pains, all while enjoying a pleasant temperature.
Anchor on Pristine Beaches
Make a stop on pristine beaches like Mesa Pigadia, and enjoy an unforgettable snorkeling experience. Swim through the translucent waters with expert snorkeling gear and discover a lively underwater world.
Savor Authentic Food On Board
Indulge in the real taste of Santorini with fresh, homemade delicacies throughout the day courtesy of your captain. Delight in a culinary experience featuring fava, tomato fritters, Greek salad, and other local favorites.
Watch the Sunset in Amazement
Find the best seat in the house to watch the most famous sunset in the world. Anchor at the base of the caldera cliffside and gaze out into the horizon as the sun sets in spectacular fashion. Snap countless pictures before the sun disappears into the horizon.
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- Snorkeling Gear and swim noodles
- Lunch and dinner on board
- Personal expenses
Two freshly prepared meals that amongst other includes:
- Santorini Fava
- Greek Salad of local products
- Traditional Tomato fritters
- Stuffed bell peppers
- Feta cheese
- Desserts like baklava or watermelon
Full-Day Private Santorini Sailing Day Tour In Detail
Start your full-day Santorini private tour feeling a sense of ease with a complimentary transfer from your hotel to the Port of Akrotiri. Greet your expert captain and full-service crew before boarding your luxury yacht. Stretch your legs and get comfortable on the ample deck space and spread out to your heart’s delight. Enjoy absolute privacy with your inner circle on your private boat while sunbathing, dancing, or posing for pictures. Let the crew cater to your every need and desire as you enjoy the lap of luxury during your Santorini tour sailing the Aegean.
Create the itinerary that you want during your full-day tour. Ask your captain to take you to where the crowds are few and the beaches are tranquil. Anchor on a serene shoreline and put on professional snorkeling gear before hopping into the calm waters. Discover a vibrant underwater world that is highly visible in the translucent waters. Opt for a visit to the volcanic hot springs, and let the warm, effervescent volcanic waters reinvigorate your body and rid your pains. Have a front-row seat at the base of the caldera to watch Mother Nature’s greatest show on earth as the sun begins to set and the sky bursts into a display of brilliant colors.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Shoes have to be taken off when boarding the vessel
- We advise you to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunblock.
- Do not wear light-colored bathing suits as the water in the Hot Springs contains sulfur and iron and leaves stains
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures