- Revel in an interesting sightseeing tour and enjoy a shared experience however far away as it may seem.
- Experience Santorini live from your pc, board the cruise ship, and literally skip the queues!
- Stimulate your mind and amaze yourself with the phenomenal Santorini virtual tour.
- Start the Santorini virtual tour: Meet the group and your guide and get ready for a full hour of Santorini travel.
- Megalochori & Pyrgos: Santorini is all about its quaint villages. Discover the long history and traditions in Megalochori and the serene local life in Pyrgos.
- Profitis Ilias Monastery: The monastery of Profitis (prophet) Ilias gives its name to the highest mountain of the island. Enjoy the panoramic view.
- Oia Sunset and village tour: A definite highlight of the live Santorini experience is the famous village of Oia. Take a look at the narrow streets, the charming houses, and the gloaming sunset.
- Firostefani & Beaches: A dazzling view from the elevated Firostefani village leads us all the way to the long-awaited black pebbled beaches of the island.
- One hour of live chat with a local guide
- Real-time connection
- Presentation of pictures and videos of the most picturesque sites
Engage in the Santorini virtual tour, a romantic getaway from your couch, a rendezvous with the island’s tranquil villages, like the medieval Pyrgos and the sensational Oia that spreads under the famous sunset. Browse through our unique collection of videos and pictures that illustrate the majestic scenery and the reliably beautiful scenery that Santorini is known for. Tune in to a vivid description of an expressive narrator, find out all about the island’s history and traditions, and truly experience Santorini. Live in the moment and experience a whole hour of live chatting and deep exploration through sophisticated beaches and modern edifice, as well as ancient ruins that hold a reminiscence of ancient times with the Santorini virtual tour.
- Gather with your family and friends and bring your best mood
- We will meet through GoogleMeet!
- You receive the meeting code one hour before the session