- Pursue an interactive trip from your own home to the famous Cycladic island with the Santorini sunset virtual tour.
- Accompany a local guide around wonderful sought-after views in an inspiring on-screen journey.
- Fall for the live experience of the glorious Santorini sunset connecting with your team and guide in real-time.
- The journey is on!: The insta-friendly church everyone is talking about is right here. Meet your guide and let the exploration begin.
- Caldera & Volcano: Perhaps one of the most amazing island features, the caldera will grab your attention. Find out all about the volcano, how the island was formed, how the people’s lives were shaped, and everything related to the aftermath of a shattering natural phenomenon.
- Santorini streets & Community: From the white churches and houses to the locals, learn the facts and figures of life on the island.
- Santorini Sunset: Experience live a once in a lifetime sight at the old castle of Oia. We say our goodbyes with the most beautiful picture in mind.
- One hour of live sightseeing with a local guide
- Real-time connection
- Live video walk from Firostefani to Fira
- Sunset live from Fira
Wander through images of charming streets and alleys that the island is known for, with the Santorini sunset virtual tour. Take a video walk amidst the amiable neighborhoods and join us in the cable car, a favored attraction in Santorini. Get a load of the golden sun slowly fading away with the Santorini sunset live experience. Witness the marvelous church of immaculate white color in Firostefani with the bright blue dome. Admire the caldera formations in the mind-boggling volcanic island. Observe the local life and the traditional houses and get a better understanding of the island with the guide’s demonstrations. Catch a glimpse of the Fira port in its full beauty and the majestic Metropolitan church in a wondrous Santorini sunset virtual tour.
- Gather with your family and friends and bring your best mood
- We will meet through GoogleMeet!
- You receive the meeting code one hour before the session