Live Santorini Virtual Cooking Class Highlights
- Take a gastronomic trip to the volcanic island with a live Santorini virtual cooking class.
- Enrich your diet, come upon new recipes, and cook with your loved ones, all at the same time.
- Live a hands-on experience while cooking in the Santorini style with a meticulous virtual class.
- Experience a cooking class from your home’s comfort and grasp the traditional culture of the Cycladic island.
Live Santorini Virtual Cooking Class Itinerary
Let the Fun Begin
Join the class and meet your host. Start with a presentation of the ingredients and learn all about them. Uncover details regarding the island’s culinary traditions and today’s meal with photos.
Cook Together, Grow Together
Cook with the team or your friends and share details of your progress as you go. Compare your dishes to the ones of the other members along the way. Whether you’re a newbie or a cooking pro, try the easy recipe of Santorinian tomato fritters with the guidance you need.
“Kali Oreksi!” (Enjoy!)
Taste your creation and find out if you managed to overcome yourself. Time to try the Santorinian dish you made or share it with your loved ones. Don’t forget to accompany your meal with some Santorinian wine.
Update your Cookbooks
Take a piece of Santorini with you in the form of a printable recipe to repeat whenever you wish or as a reminder of the live virtual cooking class. Remember to take mental notes as you go to remember the small details that make the difference.
- One hour of live chat with a local
- Real-time connection
- Interactive cooking class & Printable recipe
Live Santorini Virtual Cooking Class Experience In Detail
Gather the necessary ingredients and your favorite sous chef, and jump into a live Santorini virtual cooking class. Lay your fingers on a traditional mouthwatering recipe and execute it with step-by-step guidance. Focus on the instructions and the introductory photos illustrating exactly where and how the Aegean island delicacy came to be. Master the art of scrumptious tomato fritters, perhaps the best in Greece, and enjoy the ultimate Cycladic meze. Cook a traditional Santorinian dish with the guidance of a local.
Set the ingredients aside, and prepare for an exciting cooking class with your friends or the group. Engage in a lively conversation about life on the island, long-lasting customs, and, of course, fun facts about cooking, food, and wine drinking from the knowledgeable host. Exchange cultural facts about cuisine and gastronomy and find out Santorini’s culinary culture. Step into the live Santorini virtual cooking class experience to take care of every detail you might need to cook from home.
Gather the following ingredients and equipment before starting the class:
- Sweet cherry tomatoes, red onion, fresh basil, fresh spearmint
- Salt, pepper, flour for all purposes
- Sunflower or any vegetable oil
- Knife, spoon, bowl and frying pan
We will meet through Zoom, sending you the meeting code right after booking