- Take a gustatory trip to the volcanic island with a live Santorini virtual cooking class.
- Enrich your diet, come upon new ingredients, and cook with your loved ones, all at the same time.
- Live a hands-on experience while cooking in the Santorini style with a meticulous virtual class.
- Let the fun begin: Join the class and meet your host. Presentation of the ingredients, the island’s traditions and today’s meal with photos.
- Cook together, grow together: Whether you’re a newbie or a cooking pro, try the easy recipe of Santorinian tomato fritters while learning about Greece.
- “Kali Oreksi!” (Enjoy!): Time to try the Santorinian dish you made or share it with your loved ones.
- Update your cookbooks: Take a piece of Santorini with you in the form of a printable recipe to repeat whenever you wish or as a reminder of the live virtual cooking class.
- One hour of live chat with a local
- Real-time connection
- Interactive cooking class & Printable recipe
Gather the necessary ingredients - and the best people you can find, and jump into a live Santorini virtual cooking class. Lay your fingers on a traditional mouthwatering recipe and execute it with step by step guidance. Focus on the instructions and the introductory photos illustrating exactly where and how the Aegean island delicacy came to be. Master the art of scrumptious tomato fritters, perhaps the best in Greece, and enjoy the ultimate Cycladian meze. Engage in a lively conversation about life on the island, long lasting customs, and, of course, fun facts about cooking, food and wine drinking from the knowledgeable host. Step into the live Santorini virtual cooking class experience taking care of every single detail you might need to cook from home.
Gather the following ingredients and equipment before starting the class:
- Sweet cherry tomatoes, red onion, fresh basil, fresh spearmint
- Salt, pepper, flour for all purposes
- Sunflower or any vegetable oil
- Knife, spoon, bowl and frying pan