- Engage in a Santorini private tour that takes you to the most important features of the island with minimum walking effort.
- Perceive the stunning panoramas emerging from all different viewing points of the tour.
- Marvel at the legendary cave houses and the Venetian castle in the northernmost village Oia.
- Firostefani & Oia settings: Beautiful white houses, blue dome churches, and a magical sunset are the main attractions of the two villages. Learn about the volcanic history of the island and make sense of the grand caldera. Coffee break.
- Black beach & Profitis Ilias: Explore the typical Santorinian beach with black sand near the quiet village of Akrotiri and head to the highest point, Profitis Ilias, with a wonderful viewpoint.
- Local Farm & Traditions: The island holds long-lasting traditions when it comes to agriculture and winemaking. At the farm, learn about the unique volcanic soil that gives a characteristic flavor to each product. Time for a taste of Santorini.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tastings and table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Grasp the backbone of the island’s beauties with the quintessential Santorini private tour. Behold the amphitheatrical view in Firostefani with the houses unfolding one by one next to some of the most picturesque blue dome churches in all of Greece. Value the awe-inspiring Aegean sea panorama from Profitis Ilias, the highest peak, and listen carefully to the guide’s stories that narrate you through the island. Admire Oia, built on the caldera, and let the warm sunset colors astound you as they paint the sky behind the Venetian castle. Envisage the volcano and its key role in the island’s geological formation, as well as the traces visible almost everywhere, especially at the beaches featuring black sand, and the farms with the intense flavors of products made here. Taste traditional delicacies and Santorinian wine, and uncover the naturally ornate treasures one by one with one of the most elaborate private tours in Santorini.
- This private tour is perfect for travelers with walking difficulties, as we avoid steep paths and steps.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Private tour - it is possible to customize along on the way.