Panoramic Views Santorini Private Tour Highlights
- Engage in a Santorini private tour that takes you to the most desired features of the island.
- Take in the stunning panoramas emerging from all different viewing points of the tour with minimal walking.
- Marvel at the legendary sunset in Oia behind the cave houses and the Venetian castle.
- Explore the island’s best spots, taking the easiest paths in a private panoramic tour where nothing is off-limits.
Panoramic Views Santorini Private Tour Itinerary
Visit the quaint Firostefani & Oia settings
Beautiful white houses, blue dome churches, and a magical view are the two villages’ main attractions. Learn about the volcanic history of the island and make sense of the grand caldera. Take some time for a refreshing coffee break.
Explore the Black Beach & Profitis Ilias
Explore the atypical Santorinian beach with black lava sand near the quiet village of Akrotiri and admire the stunning landscape. Head to the highest point of Santorini, Profitis Ilias, with a beautiful viewpoint of the island, the Aegean Sea, and the volcano.
Discover a Local Farm & Traditions
The island holds long-lasting traditions when it comes to agriculture and winemaking. At the farm, learn about the unique volcanic soil that gives a characteristic flavor to each product that grows on the island - time for a real taste of Santorini.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tastings of homemade wines and local bites
- Table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Panoramic Views Santorini Private Tour In Detail
Immerse yourself in the backbone of the island’s beauties with the quintessential private tour in Santorini full of astonishing panoramic views. Behold the amphitheatrical sight in Firostefani. Let the houses unfold one by one next to some of the most picturesque blue dome churches in all of Greece. Soak in the awe-inspiring Aegean Sea panorama from Profitis Ilias, the highest peak, and listen carefully to the guide’s stories that narrate you through the island. Admire Oia, the small but famous Santorini village built on the caldera, and let the warm sunset colors astound you as they paint the sky behind the Venetian castle.
Appreciate the volcano and its vital role in the island’s geological formation, whose traces are visible everywhere in Santorini. Explore the remote Black beach, which features black lava sand, and take unique beach photos. Stroll around the traditional farm with the intense flavors of products made here and taste the island’s local produce. Discover the extraordinary taste of vegetables grown in volcanic soil. Taste traditional delicacies and Santorinian wine, and uncover the naturally ornate treasures with one of the most elaborate private tours in Santorini. Visit every Santorini attraction with minimal walking in a tour that takes you to the most amazing places on the island.
- This private tour is perfect for travelers with walking difficulties, as we avoid steep paths and steps.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Private tour - it is possible to customize along on the way.
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures