- Benefit from a graphic Santorini private tour led by an insightful photo expert guide.
- Add exclusive snapshots to your collection while picking up the stories behind each one.
- Sightsee the island through your camera lens in a photography private tour in Santorini.
- Start the Santorini private tour: Visit the Caldera and the beautiful Firostefani church, where you are introduced to basic knowledge of the island and some of the ways to make sure you get the best pictures. Every stop is picture friendly and properly narrated.
- Oia & Profitis Ilias: Moving on to Oia, you get to see the cave houses, the narrow streets and the Venetian castle. Ascending towards the mountain Profitis (Prophet) Ilias and the monastery, a panorama is offered along with photo guidance.
- Pyrgos Village: The beautiful village of Pyrgos at the foot of the mountain is full of great scenery and visible traditions. Find hidden treasures with your guide’s help and get ready for some amazing shots!
- Private tour
- Pick up and drop off in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking professional photographer and guide
- Table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Take your best shots while exploring the celestial charm of the Cycladic island in the photography private tour in Santorini and let the scenic environment inspire you. Photograph iconic landscapes, glowing neighborhoods, and lively people. Listen to interesting facts given by your photographer guide about local life, culture, and religion, that put every scene into perspective. Swing by the featured blue-domed church in Firostefani and find the best angle to capture one of the most famous Greek chapels. Reach the high castle-like monastery of Profitis Ilias, the well-known Caldera, the quaint village of Pyrgos and the majestic Oia, and let the striking antithesis of white houses and deep blue sea be reflected in your pictures. Let the explosive beauty of a volcanic island give life to your next work of art with a private photography tour in Santorini.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour, so it is possible to customize even on the way, especially depending on the lighting conditions.