- Follow an out of the ordinary Santorini private tour through natural terrain and local vines.
- Seek views of rugged cliff shores, enchanting chapels, and old-world charm.
- Tour in Santorini in a private tailor-made route learning everything about the island along the way.
- Heart of Santorini: The private Santorini tour starts at the very core of the island’s hidden treasures. Close to Megalochori village, a cave church and a carved opening offer amazing views in a scenery of true peace and quiet.
- Emporio Village: Heading over to one of the most quaint villages, with a selection of smaller crowds, enjoy a typical Santorinian settlement and the old castle, following unobscured paths.
- Organic Farm: The agriculture on the island is quite different from other parts of Greece, due to the island’s climate and the volcano. Take a closer look into earth qualities that give birth to unique products. Taste them for yourself and learn all there is to know about the island.
- Windmill ruins & Vlychada: Ascending the hill of Gabrilos, the ruins of old windmills form a countrified spectacle and moving on to the beach of Vlychada, an astonishing view awaits. Admire the big cliffs surrounding the shore.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tastings and table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Scout out Santorini with a private tour that takes you to unexpected paths and bucolic landscapes. Stroll around Emporio, an antique inland village featuring a nostalgic 15th-century castle and lose yourself among the narrow streets. Wander around vineyards and a local organic farm where winemaking and agricultural activities are a way of life. Witness the traditional farming methods, and try some of the freshly prepared finger food. Understand the history, the religion, and the local culture in Santorini exploring striking churches and picturesque chapels. Spot the natural stone-carved window, also known as the “heart of Santorini” and the rustic scene of old windmill ruins. Appreciate the out-of-this-world scenery of Vlychada beach, nestled in grandiose cliffs. Give in to a private tour of Santorini towards its unexposed beauties.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
- Please keep in mind, that this is a private tour, so it is possible to customize even on the way.