- Enjoy an outdoor fun activity exploring the southern coast of Santorini on this Sea Kayak Experience.
- Make new like-minded friends while paddling alongside the stunning volcanic rock formations
- Ferret out the spectacular sea caves and lava stone sculptures along the way of this water sport venture
- Meet with your instructor: The Santorini Sea Kayak Experience starts at Akrotiri beach. Meet your certified guide for a necessary safety introduction, be informed about paddle techniques and get steering tips.
- Red Beach & White Beach: Embark your kayak and paddle alongside the impressive Red Beach and the hidden White Beach. Don’t worry about photos; your instructor will capture and share amazing pictures of you in front of this fascinating landscape.
- Along the way: Take the opportunity to perceive magnificent sea caves, swim in the crystal clear water of the Aegean Sea, snorkel to explore the underwater world and jump dive from a rock near the white beach during this fun Santorini Sea Kayak Experience.
- Picnic between the rocks: Stop at a secluded beach close to Mesa Pigadia and enjoy your picnic while resting in the sun.
- Return to Akrotiri: Bord your kayak again and paddle the last distance racing the other participants before the Santorini Sea Kayak Experience ends back at Akrotiri.
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- Kayaking equipment
- BC certified English speaking guide
- Photos in digital form after a few days
- Personal expenses
Are you experienced in kayaking? Your answer does not matter in this case, because here you can find adventures for beginners and for experts. Don't miss out on a Santorini Sea Kayak Experience in the south of the island. Enjoy an outdoor excursion to get to know the island in an adventurous way.
Choose between a half-day discovery of the south coast of the island or a full-day tour, where you get to explore the crystal clear waters inside the caldera, the spectacular rock formations of the Red Beach, the White Beach and the black beach of Mesa Pigadia. Along the way, you get the chance to snorkel and swim.
Let us know your abilities and interests. We can help you arrange the right kayak exploration for you. And if you like to try something new: SUP - Stand Up Paddle might be the right choice for you. Have we woken your interest?
- Wear your swimsuit. Shoes have to be taken off when boarding the kayak
- We advise you to bring a hat, towel and sunblock or long sleeve shirt
- We recommend bringing snacks and fruits, as well as freshwater