Santorini Sunset Caldera Cruise Highlights
- Embark on a stellar Santorini tour aboard a luxury yacht for an unforgettable sunset viewing experience.
- Cruise to the iconic Red and White Beaches and take many pictures of their unique geological landscapes.
- Revitalize your mind by passing the therapeutic hot springs and plunging into the volcanic waters.
- Enjoy a homemade meal on board while cruising in the ambient sea aboard your sailboat.
- Take pictures of the world-famous Santorini sunset as it puts on a colorful show before descending into the horizon.
Santorini Sunset Caldera Cruise Itinerary
Board Your Luxury Yacht for Your Santorini Tour
Meet your expert captain and crew at the Port of Akrotiri before embarking on a highly memorable sunset Santorini tour. Climb aboard a sleeky and luxurious yacht, fully equipped for all your needs. Set sail out onto the calm waters of the Aegean Sea.
Sail Past Red and White Beach
Cruise through the bright blue waters before turning your attention to the celebrated Red and White beaches. Marvel at their amazing geological makeups and realize how their monikers came from the unusual colors of their sands.
Cruise by the Hot Springs
Observe one of Santorini’s most peculiar natural wonders at the volcanic hot springs. Regarded for their healing properties, the warm blue-green waters have been known to alleviate pains, injuries, and ailments. You may even have the opportunity to plunge into the volcanic waters around the volcano.
Savor a Tasty Meal at Sea
Delight in a delicious homemade traditional greek meal onboard. Savor Santorini classics such as tomato fritters, fava, Greek salad, tzatziki, and stuffed bell peppers or greek pasta with a local tomato sauce and fresh shrimp.
Be in Awe of the Sunset
Cruise to the base of the caldera to witness one of Mother Nature’s most spectacular shows on earth. Watch as the iconic sunset illuminates the sky in vibrant colors, all the while snapping countless pictures. Applaud with delight as the last of the sun disappears into the horizon.
- Transportation to and from your accommodation
- Snorkeling Gear and swim noodles
- Lunch or dinner on board
- Personal expenses
- Santorini Fava or Tirokafteri
- Greek Salad of local products
- Traditional Tomato fritters
- Greek pasta with tomato sauce and fresh shrimps or stuffed bell peppers
- Wine, beer, water, refreshments
- Desserts like baklava or watermelon
Santorini Sunset Caldera Cruise In Detail
Greet your complimentary hotel transfer before being whisked to the Port of Akrotiri. Board a luxury state-of-the-art yacht for an unforgettable cruise as the sun sets spectacularly. Feel a sense of freedom aboard your sunset sailing cruise as you effortlessly cruise through the Aegean during the most magical time of the day. Sail by world-famous Red and White Beaches, known for their one-of-a-kind geological formations, and take pictures of their unique chromatic backdrops. Pass by the volcano of Santorini and the famous hot springs.
Continue your Santorini tour at Mesa Pigadia Beach, regarded for its translucent, sparkling waters. Discover a diverse underwater world as you set off on a snorkeling adventure. Hop back on board for a delicious dinner featuring local delicacies and refreshing beverages. Anchor near the caldera to watch the most spectacular sunset in the world. Snap pictures of the sky as it illuminates with amazing colors before disappearing over the horizon. Conclude your sunset cruise back at Akrotiri with a lifetime of memories.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Shoes have to be taken off when boarding the vessel
- We advise you to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunblock.
- Do not wear light-colored bathing suits as the water in the Hot Springs contains sulfur and iron and leaves stains
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures
- Due to weather and safety reasons, the route might be modified by the captain without prior notice.