- Capture thought-provoking facts and sensational photos in a view-packed tour in Santorini.
- Try the unique volcanic flavor of locally produced wines and treats in a real symposium environment.
- Anticipate the golden twilight in the dazzling village of Pyrgos, one of the most secluded Santorini sunset tours.
- Start the tour in Santorini: A wonderful view opens up from the highest mountain of Profitis Ilias where you can see all the isles that are included in Santorini. Explore the monastery, the chapel and everything related to agriculture on the island. Try local products grown by the monks.
- Megalochori village: A village made of pure white and cobblestones grabs your attention straight away. Further in, the vineyards are filled with details about winemaking and all there is to know about wine in Santorini is right here.
- Symposium experience: An excellent chance to see the exact role wine played in ancient Greece. Indulge in an interesting replica of the olden day ritual while sipping Santorinian wines and learning more about philosophers’ meetings.
- Pyrgos village sunset: The ultimate highlight of the Santorini sunset tour is saved for last. The beautiful Pyrgos offers a magnificent view of white houses and medieval touches. Watch the sun descend and tour around.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Semi-private tour with an English speaking local guide
- Delicacies made at the monastery
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Elicit the heart and soul of the volcanic island in a Santorini sunset tour towards magical places and aromatic wine experiences. Sense the daily life of local communities and come across customs that have survived through the years. Take a historical journey in ancient Greece and some of the most intriguing wine memoirs narrated by your tour guide. Admire beautiful views from elevated points and the uniqueness of Santorini’s soil and vineyards. Raise your glass to ancient Greek philosophy in a symposium setting in the adorable little town of Megalochori. Sample three different wines in traditional cups of clay and pair them with savory delicacies on the side. Locate the actual best spot to observe the Santorini sunset, tour around the quaint village of Pyrgos and its Venetian castle, and watch unique colors paint the sky as the day ends gracefully.
- Pick up and drop off can include Oia, Imerovigli, Firostefani and Fira
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- The drinking age in Greece is 18 years