- Get acquainted with the traditional agriculture and viticulture of the Cycladic island, exploring a cave winery and a farm.
- Pull together Greek dishes with guidance in a Santorini food and wine tour with your charming chef's help.
- Intensify the haute cuisine experience with homemade Santorinian wine and a striking view of the Aegean.
- Winery Tour: Starting the Santorini wine tour, a fine winery welcomes you to explore the traditional winemaking methods and try wines like Assyrtiko, Athiri, and Aidani. Learn about the “kouloura” (basket) method. Indulge in a three wine degustation.
- Farm Tour: A Santorinian farm awaits to guide you through the tastiest products one can find here. Cherry tomatoes, white eggplants, local cucumbers and yellow fava beans are the most distinctive ones.
- Cooking Class: Gather all the picked vegetables and legumes, and follow the local cook’s instructions to create a Santorinian salad, a fava paste, and tomato fritters in an organic market.
- Enjoy your meal: After your hard work, sit and enjoy your creations with the group and, of course, Santorinian wine.
- Pick up / Drop off in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Private tour
- Wine tasting and self-cooked meal
- All taxes and tasting fees
- Personal expenses
Adore a gourmet food experience with the wine tour in Santorini from an underground cave winery to a southern farm. Enthuse your sommelier within, in a fully discursive expedition with a degustation of three of the island’s wines. Disentangle the reasons why regional crops have such a different taste from other Greek islands and the exact role that the volcano has played in Santorini’s agriculture. Savor exceptional local products - fava beans, cherry tomatoes, white eggplants, and “chloro” cheese just to name a few. Learn how to make the traditional dishes Santorini is known for with your guide’s step by step approach and take some of that wisdom back home. Tour around the ultimate food and wine source in Santorini, the countryside. Wine and dine the Santorinian way.
- The drinking age in Greece is 18 years
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures