Discover amazingly secluded spots with the best Santorini tours
Embark on a thrilling day cruise on a catamaran through the bluest blues of the Aegean. Swim in the warm springs of the neighboring volcanic islets and pass through world-renowned Santorini beaches, including the Red and White. Explore historic landmarks and enjoy the breathtaking views of the caldera, which is unquestionably one of the best things to do in Santorini.
- Transportation to and from the marina with a luxurious minibus
- Appetizers, including Greek salad, tzatziki dips, grilled feta cheese, and grilled mushrooms
- BBQ (Meat or Fish) or Vegetarian meals
- Unlimited drinks (Beer, white wine, soft drinks, water)
- Fresh fruit for dessert
- Snorkeling equipment
- Crew and fuel
- Taxes and port authority fees
- Full insurance
- Personal expenses
- We strongly advise you to wear comfortable clothing, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Do not wear light-colored bathing suits as the water in the Hot Springs contains sulfur and iron leaving stains
- Shoes must be taken off when boarding the vessel
- Please note that, due to weather and safety reasons, the captain might modify the route without prior notice
Engage in a Santorini sunset tour on a luxury yacht. Book an unforgettable Santorini tour to sail to pristine beaches and watch the world’s most iconic sunset.
Set sail on a half-day morning Santorini sailing tour. Book a thrilling experience discovering Santorini’s beauty during a sailing Santorini tour.
Opt for one of the most fun things to do in Santorini, a Santorini catamaran sunset cruise. Book your Santorini tour to witness the most epic sunset worldwide.