Intimate Panoramic Santorini Shore Excursion Highlights
- Feel inspired by the borderless scenery reaching out to the sea and the sky while visiting the hidden gems of Santorini.
- Cruise through the best villages of the island in the intimate panoramic Santorini tour.
- Explore traditional Santorinian settlements with quaint cave houses and spots that offer majestic views.
- Indulge in a wine tasting experience enhanced by local Santorinian flavors and learn all about exquisite Santorini wines.
Intimate Panoramic Santorini Shore Excursion Itinerary
Start the Santorini Tour from Fira
From the cable car station, we head to the southern village of Megalochori, one of the most beautiful ones on the island, with narrow pathways perfect for wandering around. Explore the cave houses, the neoclassical houses, and the local chapels.
Explore Pyrgos Village & the Venetian Castle
The low-key village of Pyrgos is the next step of our Santorini tour, full of cute alleys and a stunning Venetian castle. Take time to discover all the small details that make Pyrgos unique. Admire the Castle that depicts the Venetian era of the 13th century.
Indulge in a Winery exploration & Wine Pairing
In Anhydrous Winery, the locally grown awarded wines are available for tasting and pairing with local delights. Learn some important info on agricultural traditions as you experience each taste in the beautiful winery.
Behold the Landscape of Oia
It’s time to visit the well-known Oia and its characteristic houses. The north of the island is a whole different story, and here you have some time to look around, shop, or sit at a café to observe life in Oia.
- Transport in a new air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tastings and table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Intimate Panoramic Santorini Shore Excursion In Detail
Delve into the intimate panoramic Santorini tour through living images of extraordinary architecture and perpetual scenery, and follow the grape cultivation that results in tempting wine flavors. Fall for the illustrious Oia’s symbolic elements, packed with white cave houses in a vivid panorama of summer colors. Walk around the poetic Megalochori village with its picturesque church bells, the quiet streets, and blue-domed churches gazing proudly over the Aegean. Discover its wild side with giant cliffs hanging over the sea and offering a fantastic view.
Find your inner peace in Pyrgos, a serene village featuring a Venetian castle that takes you way back in time, and listen to the stories it harbors within. Roam through the narrow streets of Pyrgos with tall trees and traditional squares. Visit Estate Avantis, an exquisite outdoor winery with original cellars featuring local varieties. Pair award-winning wines with local delicacies in a Santorini tour that shows you the full journey of the ancient alcoholic drink, from harvest to bottling, in the natural environment of a historic winery.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and bring a good mood.
- The drinking age in Greece is 18 years.
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures