- Embark on a gorgeous journey from Fira and explore the unique volcanic beauty of Santorini on a Santorini Caldera hike
- Discover traditional villages like Firostefani and Imerovigli, and get amazed by the blue-domed churches that compliment the Aegean sea.
- Enrich your knowledge on your Santorini Caldera hike and find out more about the local traditions and the agriculture
- Reach Oia and get immersed in the scenery of the highest point of the island that will transport you into another world.
- Get set for your Santorini Caldera hike: Get dressed, put on some comfy shoes and start your exploration with a smile on your face right from Fira.
- The villages of Santorini: Roam around the picturesque villages of Santorini like Firostefani and Imerovigli and admire their beautiful architecture.
- Get back to nature: Get in touch with mother earth and perceive the beauty of the unusual volcanic nature of Santorini.
- The beauty of Oia: Reach the highest point of Santorini, admire the jaw-dropping views and take the greatest photos ever.
- Blaze your own trail: Carry on with the exploration of the volcanic terrain by yourself and create your own adventure in Santorini or let us drop you off at your hotel.
- 4hrs semi-private tour including pick-up and drop-off
- Knowledgeable and fun English speaking local guide
- Snacks and table water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
Are you looking for an off-road adventure in Santorini? Let us take you on an adventure with a Santorini Caldera hike. Discover traditional villages with their unique cave houses and sink into the breathtaking views of the volcanic Santorini. Let your English-speaking guide lead you through the island's capital with its whitewashed houses perched on the cliffs and introduced you to the traditions and the culture of Santorini. Witness the out-of-this-world landscape of Santorini on Skaros rock and take in the beauty of the sea connecting with the sky. Learn all the hidden details about the huge volcano eruption and its mysterious relation to the lost city of Atlantis that will leave you with your mouth open. Explore the traditional villages of Firostefani and Imerovigli on your Santorini Caldera hike and end up in Oia, the northernmost and probably most famous village on the island. Continue your journey strolling around Oia with your friends after the end of your Santorini Caldera Hike or take the included transfer and drop off at the place of your choice.
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sun blocker and bring a good mood.
- Due to the level of difficulty not recommended for children up to 10 years old
- We follow Covid-19 health and safety measures